Brand: Wiley’s Finest
- GREAT TASTE, BETTER ABSORPTION – Wiley’s Finest Peak Omega-3 Liquid has an Award Winning Lemon Taste, with 1300mg of EPA and 850mg of DHA in a single teaspoon for a total of 2150 Omega-3s, the most EPA Omega-3s per serving of our product line. 90% of all fatty acids in this product are in triglyceride form for better absorption.
- CERTIFIED FOOD SAFE: The SQF Quality Shield, a recognized global seal, certifies that our manufacturing process meets SQF rigorous quality code standards. This product is safe from PCBs, heavy metals, and other environmental contaminants.
- FORMULATED FOR LESS FISHY BURPS – Our patented distillation process keeps oil fresh to reduce or eliminate fishy burps, unpleasant aftertaste, fishy odor or lingering fishiness.
- WILD CAUGHT, SUSTAINABLY SOURCED, AMERICAN MADE – Certified by the Marine Stewardship council to be sustainably and responsibly caught, every batch of our Omega-3s are made from Wild Alaskan Pollock, caught in U.S. waters, and put through careful purification and gentle concentration by American workers.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – We’re so sure you’ll love the exceptional quality of our fish oil, we back it with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Package Dimensions: 119x168x499
Details: 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE Our distillation process reduces or eliminates fishy burps, unpleasant aftertaste, fishy odor or lingering fishiness. For even more fish-odor fighting, refrigerate! Do you have an extra sensitive nose or stomach? Fight fish odor even more by keeping your capsules in the refrigerator, and always take with a meal. While no fish oil is 100% burpless, we are proud of the extremely mild, bland taste of our fresh, clean, exceptional quality fish oils. All ingredients are the highest quality, non-GMO, gluten-free, dairy-free, and grain-free with no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. Our products are tested by a third party, NSF Contents Tested & Certified pure of heavy metals including Mercury, PCBs, Lead, Cadmium and Arsenic. Wiley’s Finest all natural Omega-3 fish oil products are made in America from sustainable wild-caught Alaskan Pollock (Gaduschalcogrammus), caught by American Fishers in the American waters of Alaska, purified and packaged at our family owned and operated facility in Ohio. Certified by the Marine Stewardship council to be sustainably and responsibly caught, Alaska Pollock is considered the most well managed large-scale fishery in the world. Most other fish oil supplements sold in the U.S. are produced from anchovy oil caught in Peru, rendered and shipped to ingredient manufacturers in other South American countries, China, Korea, or Europe, and finally encapsulated in the US. Our Wild Alaskan Fish Oil is completely different! *This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.