- HIGH QUALITY HAIR:manicure pedicure brushes,Brushes made of Kolinsky sable hair are widely known to be the finest available, offering spectacular artificial nail-fashioning results. which are perfect for brushes for professional nail-sculpting,size 12 acrylic brush
- Brush Size:12 Lightweight Oval Round Shaped Black metal Handle with Ferrule; Durable brushes won’t loosen or fall apart – built to last. Keep in good shape.
- EASY TO USE AND PERFECT FOR ANY SKILL LEVEL: Our Acrylic nail brush is perfect for acrylic , which means that they are ideal for beginners and pros alike. Making it a great gift for friends, beginners, artists or anyone who has an interest in nail design.
- 100% RISK FREE PURCHASE: If you are not satisfied with WANGYI paint Brushes Set, we’re very happy to either provide a no-questions-asked Refund or Replacement. Order today risk free! we will do everything in our power to make sure that you leave with a smile！
- Packing including:1pc size 12 pure kolinsky nail brush with fine packing box
Package Dimensions: 18x260x281
Details: WANGYI 100% Pure Kolinsky Sable hair Brushes Acrylic Nail Brush Professional UV GEL Nail Art Tool Round Shape for Manicure Powder Pedicure metal handle (Size 12) brushes for acrylic nails acrylic brushes for nails size 12 ,crimped nail brush,acrylic powder WANGYI Brushes made of 100% Kolinsky hair are widely known to be the finest available, offering spectacular artificial nail-fashioning results. Brush care & tips With correct care and cleaning, you can ensure your brushes have a longer life. Storage:- Always keep aired in the upright position. Natural hair brushes need airflow to prevent mould growth. Keep your brushes out of direct sunlight: Keep handles dry, to prevent them from loosening or cracking. Shedding: Shedding hairs from a new brush is a normal. Once the brush is broken in the shedding will stop. Dipping: When you dip the head into liquid or brush cleaner, keep the liquid level below the crimping and only wet the ferrule. Always thoroughly rinse a new brush with brush cleaner or liquid before first use. Always clean thoroughly after each use with brush cleaner or acrylic liquid ” DO NOT USE ACETONE ” as acetone will remove the shine from the brush bristle and make the acrylic tacky or build-up residue. Remove as much moisture as possible with paper towel and reshape before storing.