Brand: Village Candle
- Fragrance notes of Warm Buttered Bread
- Rich, golden brown colored food-grade paraffin wax, fragranced by the finest scented oils.
- Village Candle pioneered Dual Wick Technology providing a consistent fragrance release, longer burn time, and clean, even wax burn with less soot.
- Large Apothecary candle provides up to 170 hours of fragrance. Dimensions are 3.8”L 3.8”W 6.75”H.
- Our candles are proudly made in America, by our highly skilled candlemakers in Wells, Maine. Before reaching your home, each candle is quality checked and the cotton wicks are hand-trimmed by our talented team, ready for you to enjoy!
- Now a global scent-sation, we’ve joined the Stonewall Kitchen Family of Brands where we’ll continue to create superior low-smoke candles with rich, memorable fragrances to brighten homes and hearts around the world.
- Light your candle, spark an experience and know that every time you can expect the same high-quality candles that you’ve come to know and love all these years.
Package Dimensions: 108x204x1256
Details: This candle recreates that first toasty waft escaping from the oven, drawing everyone to the kitchen for a warm slice of buttered bread. Light the wick to set the mood for brunch, dinnertime, or a festive holiday feast. Any meal that starts with this delicious fragrance simply can’t go wrong. Village candle’s more than 75 fine fragrances provide the best in home decor with their ability to enhance life’s moments and add ambiance to any living space. Treat yourself to village candle, because you deserve the best.