- PROTEIN PLUS VEGETABLES adds effortless nutrition to your every day, sweetened with stevia—no added sugar, and 120 calories per serving.
- 20 grams of vegan protein from pea protein, brown rice protein and sacha inchi protein containing all nine essential amino acids.
- Made with green vegetables including organic kale, organic alfalfa, broccoli, and spinach for an on the go healthy protein powder for women and men.
- Keto-friendly protein powder with four grams net carbs, gluten free, lactose free, dairy free, soy free, non whey and low glycemic. Not a medical food
- Real food ingredients that are good for the body, feed the mind, and respect the planet. Vegan certified, Non-GMO Project Verified, with no artificial sweeteners, flavors or colors.
- SHAKE, BLEND OR BAKE. Shake with1-1/2 cups of ice-cold water or beverage of your choice. Blend into your favorite recipe for a smooth and delicious vegan protein shake. Bake with Protein & Greens by swapping for 1/8 to 1/4 of the flour in sweet baking recipes.
Package Dimensions: 129x232x930
Release Date: 22-08-2014
Details: Product Description
Looking for more than just protein powder? Deliciously smooth, Vega Protein & Greens helps add effortless nutrition with 20 grams of vegetable protein plus real, plant-based food ingredients like spinach and kale. Vega chocolate protein powder contains all nine essential amino acids from vegan pea protein, brown rice protein and sacha inchi protein. Start your day with plants by shaking up one serving of Vega Protein & Greens with 1 ½ cups of ice water or blend a scoop into your favorite smoothie recipe for a smooth, subtly sweet taste. Vega Protein & Greens is non-GMO Project Verified, vegetarian, vegan certified, low-glycemic, gluten-free, and without dairy or soy ingredients. Try Vega Protein & Greens in delicious Vanilla, Chocolate, Salted Caramel, Berry, Coconut Almond, Tropical or Plain Unsweetened. This product is keto-friendly. We recommend adding coconut oil to your favorite smoothie or shake for a little extra fat. Not a medical food.