- INVIGORATING TEA: Tazo Awake English Breakfast Black Tea makes the perfect cup of traditional breakfast-style black tea that is invigorating any time of the day.
- BRIGHT BLEND: Awake English Breakfast Tea is a bright blend of malty black teas that are expertly handpicked, never pre-blended, and sourced from communities around the world.
- AWAKEN YOUR SENSE: Sip the caffeinated tea in these English breakfast tea K-Cups to awaken your senses.
- ENJOY IT HOT: This black tea is best enjoyed as a hot tea to feel most invigorating.
- CONVENIENT PACKAGING: Conveniently presented in 10 individual tea k-cups for a bolder, more robust traditional break; add hot water and kick start your day.
- RANGE OF TEAS: Tazo creates delicious, naturally flavored Keurig tea cups, including English Breakfast Black Tea and Green Tea, for easy enjoyment.
Package Dimensions: 164x304x839
Release Date: 01-01-2021
Details: Tazo Awake English Breakfast Black Tea is an unsweetened, caffeinated tea to help give you a bold and energizing boost with your morning tea. Enjoy this unique and invigorating tea at any time of day. This box contains 10 individual English breakfast tea K-Cups for your convenience. Even better, this English tea is quick and easy to make; you only need hot water! Start your day full steam ahead with a delicious cup of our black breakfast tea. At Tazo, we’re serious tea lovers, and we believe in the joy of tea. We believe each cup of tea should add a little joy to your day, whether you’re drinking it as your morning tea or as an afternoon refreshment. That’s why we seek out the most delicious tea leaves, spices, and botanicals to craft exhilarating and unexpected blends that delight the senses. Our tea buyers travel to origin countries regularly to taste and select the world’s finest-quality teas and botanicals, and we carefully create our blends to craft complex flavors that complement each unique tea. Our tea experts are meticulous about blending because it lets us innovate taste profiles that are unlike those at any other tea brand. We’re always curious, always seeking, always questioning, and it’s the unpredictable, the unforeseen that drives us. They drive us away from our safe comfort zone in a commandeered golf cart or on the first flight we could find to who knows where or to the last stop of the subway, whichever gets us to points unexplored.