- ✔ PREMIUM QUALITY & WELLNESS – This double cutter pasta maker machine is made of high-quality heavy-duty stainless steel, durable construction, easy to use, and easy to clean. perfect for making a range of fresh pasta dishes.
- ✔ADJUSTABLE – The pasta cutter comes with 2 stainless steel cutting blades: 2.0mm (Vermicelli)/4.5mm (Fettuccine). The pasta roller has 7 different dough thickness settings (0.5-3mm). suitable for different thicknesses of pasta, kneading, and rolling.
- ✔ STABLE & EASY TO ROLL – The tabletop clamp add the stability of the pasta machine when used; the Removable crank handle, smooth turning make it easy to knead the dough. This machine simplifies the job of making pasta at home, much easier than by hand!
- ✔ SPACE SAVING – Detachable double cutter, table clamp, and crank handle are easy to assemble, space-saving, easy to store. Great for making fresh lasagna, spaghetti, tagliatelle, ravioli, fettucine, linguini, vermicelli, angel hair etc.
- ✔ Our pasta machines will help you make nutrient pasta at home and get fresh flavor and texture. wipe with a dry brush or cloth; Includes pasta machine, pasta cutter, hand crank, clamp, Instructions; If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
Package Dimensions: 195x272x3148
Details: Material: Stainless Steel
Package Content: 1 x Pasta Maker
The plastic film should be stripped before use. Wipe it with paper towel or dry towel,
waste a little dough and walk over the face shaft. Use dough adhesiveness to clean up products.
After use, wipe it directly with a dry towel and clean with the brush.
HOW TO PREPARE THE MACHINE FOR USE.
Fix the machine onto the table with the clamp provided and insert the handle into the roller hole. When using the machine for the first time. clean it with a dry cloth to remove any excess oil. To clean the rollers, pass a small quantity of dough through them and then throw the dough away.
HOW TO PREPARE THE MIXTURE
Ingredients:500g(~1 lb) soft wheat flour and 5 eggs; instead of using 5 eggs you can use a glass of natural mineral water. For “al dente” pasta, mix 250 g of soft wheat flour with 250g of durum wheat flour .Do not add any salt! Pour the flour into a bowl and the eggs into the middle of the flour. Mix the eggs with a fork until they are completely blended with the flour. Knead the mixture with your hands until it is completely homogenous and consistent. If the mixture is too dry add some water. if it is too soft add some flour. A good mixture should never stick to your fingers. Remove the mixture from the bowl and place it onto a lightly floured table, If necessary, continue to knead the mixture and cut it into small pieces. Tip: do not use eggs straight from the fridge!
MAINTENANCE OF THE MACHINE
1.During use, clean the scrapers underneath the smooth rollers every so often with a piece of kitchen paper.
2.Never wash the machine with water or in the dishwasher.
3.To clean the inside of the machine, remove the plastic protectors.
4. If necessary put several drops of olive oil on the ends of the cutting rollers.
5.Do not insert knives or cloths in between the rollers!