Brand: Oh! Nuts
- DELICIOUS & NUTRITOUS ROASTED MACADAMIA NUTS: The large macadamia nuts used in this bag were selected for premium quality & ultimate freshness. Dry-roasted for enhanced flavor. They are so unbelievably tasty you won’t be able to get enough of them!
- HEALTHY SUPERFOOD THAT PUTS YOU A THE GOOD MOOD: The Oh! Nuts macadamia nuts are roasted and unsalted, with no added oil. These delicious nuts come packed with protein, vitamins, minerals and are high in fiber and heart-healthy fats.
- DELICIOUS ADDITION FOR THOSE KETO, VEGAN, & PALEO DIETS: These healthy nuts are great for those on paleo, keto, vegan, salt-free, sugar-free, dairy-free preservative-free and gluten-free diets. Macadamia nuts are also a great weight loss snack.
- PREMIUM SNACKING NUTS MAKE YOU GO OH! NUTS: These plump macadamia nuts taste good & make your body feel good! The carefully selected oven roasted small-batch boasts a deep flavor with the entire process being strictly supervised and certified Kosher.
- ULTIMATE FRESHNESS THANKS TO RECLOSABLE ZIP LOCK: This one-pound snack bag of unsalted nuts is convenient to use and easy to store. Once the bag has been opened, the zip lock keeps the contents fresh and tasty so you have more keto nuts for later.
Package Dimensions: 62x215x472
Details: These delicious Macadamia Nuts are gourmet-nut lovers’ delights. Macadamia nuts have a high content of monounsaturated fat (that is the kind that lowers your cholesterol, keeps your arteries plaque-free and protects the heart). That heart-healthy fat content gives the Macadamias a smooth, creamy texture. The high protein content of the nuts give it a robust nut flavor. The melding of creaminess and bold nuttiness give the Macadamia nut flavor a cult-like status among nut lovers. We offer here a fully natural option of these delicious nuts. Dry roasted, we add no other oils to these premium Macadamia Nuts, letting the rich buttery flavor of its natural content shine forth. We add no preservatives and no added salt. You get the most natural of taste in these wonderful Macadamia Nuts. A handful of these nuts (also known as Queensland Nuts, Kindal Nuts or Jindilli), gives you large doses of Vitamin A, Niacin, Vitamin E, Folate, Riboflavin, Thiamine, Iron and Protein. You also get from these wonder nuts Selenium, Zinc, Magnesium, Copper, Potassium and Calcium. These nuts are a perfect snack option for those on restricted diets and those wishing to switch to mindful and healthy eating.