Brand: LEWIS LABS
- NATURAL SUPERFOOD LOADED WITH HEALTH BENEFITS: Our nutritional yeast non-fortified packs a powerful nutritional punch. This multivitamin and multimineral is loaded B Vitamins, Protein, 18 Amino Acids, Glutathione, Beta Glucan, Trace Minerals, and Digestive Enzymes.
- THE TASTE OF OUR VEGAN YEAST IS UNRIVALED: If you follow a vegan diet or looking for a dairy-free cheese substitute, then this nutritional yeast powder is perfect for you. It has a delicious cheese flavor and makes a great popcorn seasoning, vegan cheese, and can be added to salads, pasta, soup, veggies, and more.
- HIGHEST QUALITY AND SUPERIOR BIOAVAILABILITY: This cheese powder features the purest whole food based ingredients to ensure maximum bioavailability. It’s grown in Estonia, a country best known for its clean air with high concentration of nutrient elements in its soil. It contains NO GMOs, Gluten, Preservatives, or other junk.
- SUPPLEMENTS PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA: All of the premium supplements we create are sourced and made in the USA from the finest ingredients. We never cut corners. It’s one the reasons customers have trusted our supplements since 1973.
- WE STAND BEHIND ALL OF OUR PRODUCTS: When you order today, rest assured knowing that your order is backed by a 30 day money back guarantee. If you’re not satisfied, we’ll take the supplement back for a full refund. No questions asked.
Package Dimensions: 137x147x658
Details: What Is Nutritional Yeast? Lewis Labs Nutritional yeast is a Whole Food Plant Based high-quality source of protein that also contains B vitamins, amino acids, Digestive Enzymes, Beta Glucan, Glutathione, antioxidants, and over 14 minerals and 17 vitamins. What is nutritional yeast good for? And Why Do Vegans Like Nutritional Yeast? It is a complete protein: Nutritional yeast contains all nine essential amino acids that humans must get from food. This can be very beneficial for vegans and vegetarians who may struggle to find enough protein sources in the diet. Boosting energy and Promoting skin, hair, and nail health. It contains many B vitamins Nutritional yeast contains many B vitamins, all of which tend to benefit healthy hair, skin and nails. Biotin, in particular, has been shown to support healthy hair, skin and nails. ANTI-AGING: It also helps slow signs of skin aging, such as redness and skin spots.