Brand: Nature Made
- HEART HEALTHY BURP-LESS(1) OMEGA 3 SUPPLEMENT: The omega 3s EPA and DHA found in fish oil help support a healthy heart. This fish oil supplement can help support your daily omega 3 needs and is specially formulated to reduce fish burps.
- 150-DAY SUPPLY: Each serving (2 softgels) of this fish oil supplement provides 720 mg of heart-healthy omega 3s (600 mg EPA and DHA). Adults take 2 softgels daily with water and a meal.
- DEEP OCEAN FISH: Deep ocean fish naturally offer an abundance of healthy omega-3s. Nature Made Fish Oils come from wild caught, deep ocean water fish—not farm raised fish.
- HIGH QUALITY INGREDIENTS: Made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes. Purified to remove mercury and other contaminants.(2) No color added. No artificial flavors. Gluten-free. Dairy-free.
- #1 PHARMACIST RECOMMENDED BRAND: Nature Made Fish Oil supplements are the #1 Pharmacist Recommended Brand in Omega 3 Fish Oil supplements. (3)
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Package Dimensions: 95x187x612
Release Date: 25-11-2019
Details: Trust your heart health with Nature Made Burp-Less(1) Omega-3 Fish Oil. Because quality matters, all Nature Made fish oil products come from wild caught ocean fish, not farm raised fish. The fish oil in this Nature Made fish oil supplement is purified to remove mercury and other contaminants(2), and is specially coated to reduce fish burps. Nature Made supports leading heart health experts who recommend consuming at least two servings of fatty fish per week. For those who don’t consume fish regularly, an omega 3 supplement like Nature Made Fish Oil can help provide the recommended amount of omega 3s. The omega-3s EPA and DHA in fish oil help support a healthy heart. Each serving of this burp-less(1) fish oil supplement (2 softgels) provides 720 mg of heart-healthy omega-3s (600 mg EPA and DHA). (1)Coated to reduce fish burps. (2)Purified to remove PCBs, dioxins and furans, and mercury to ensure levels below 0.09 ppm, 2 ppt WHO TEQs, and 0.1 ppm respectively. (3)Based on US News & World Report – Pharmacy Times Survey, 2020