- RETRO GLAM – Celebrate an enduring symbol of personal power and community with a unique Italian sterling silver medallion necklace. The pendant showcases an authentic 2 Lira Bee coin with a geometric hexagon frame inspired by the classic honeycomb. Minted for circulation in Rome from 1953-1959, the vintage coin is restored to its original state. A beautiful, everyday necklace to wear solo or layered with other chains for a mod statement. Two-tone color is versatile with gold and silver jewelry.
- PURE 925 STERLING SILVER & NICKEL-FREE – Made of 92.5% pure sterling silver, this jewelry is a great choice for individuals with very sensitive skin. Plated with a thick layer of 1 micron (40 mils) 18K yellow gold for added durability. The 7/8” wide polished pendant dangles from an 18” long diamond-cut cable chain with spring ring clasp.
- MADE IN ITALY – Italian jewelry has the highest government quality standards unmatched by any other country in the world. The superior design excellence, quality craftsmanship and durability of Italian jewelry makes it a fine investment. You can feel the difference of Italian manufactured jewelry.
- PERFECT GIFT FOR HER – Timeless and stunning necklace for the modern woman who values quality Italian craftsmanship. Makes a great gift for mom, daughter, wife, sister, aunt, niece, girlfriend, best friend or for you. Surprise someone special with a beautiful and sentimental gift they are sure to love. VISIT OUR STORE: For a selection of sterling silver necklaces, bracelets, rings, hoop and stud earrings and coin jewelry.
- GIFT BOX INCLUDED – Miabella jewelry is shipped in an elegant gift box, ready to treat yourself or a loved one for any anniversary, birthday, wedding, graduation, Christmas, Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day and any other holiday or special occasion gifting. From cool modern to classic vintage, Miabella offers high quality affordable sterling silver jewelry for women and men, comfortable for everyday wear and for all occasions. 30-day, 100% money-back guarantee.
Package Dimensions: 38x84x45
Details: Miabella brings you the finest in modern and classic designs. Make a buzz with an enduring symbol of personal power and community. The retired 2 lira “bee” coin hasn’t been minted for circulation since the 1950’s. Crafted by hand in Italy, this elegant two-tone pendant with chain showcases an authentic Lira Bee coin. On the obverse there is a bee, symbol of hard work and cooperation, on the reverse there is an olive branch, universal symbol of peace. Years in circulation: 1953-1959. The retired Lira coin has been carefully restored to its original state to celebrate its rich history.