Color: Yuzhi series
- COMPLETELY SAFE AND HEALTHY : Apply and wear with confidence knowing that JXH gel nails is 100% safe and made of natural resin. While some gel polish can be harsh on nails, this one is made to be gentle. No harsh ingredients or adhesives that lead to damaged nails. Our nail polish gel is harmless resin, non-toxic, environmentally friendly, high quality and low smell.
- JXH GEL NAIL POLISH SET : This kit including 6 colors 8ml salon-quality gel nail polish. Multi-color gel set is to meet your diverse needs. Each of the gel colors are highly pigmented, and paint easily onto your nails for a professional, stylish finish. Just enjoy it well by yourself with this excellent gel polish set !
- 21 DAYS HIGH GLOSS WEAR : Our salon quality gel polish colors is durable for up to 21 days wear with perfect shine under proper application. There is no chips, smudges, nicks or dents. Suitable for use on natural nails, acrylic nails, false nails and tips. It is easy to apply and requires drying under UV or LED Lamp (Cure times vary per lighting system).
- SUITABLE FOR EVERYONE : This color gel polish meets the needs of professionals, beauty technicians and students, manicure enthusiasts and beginners alike. It is an ideal as a gift for anyone. Perfect for anyone who wants to give the best gift at Valentine’s Day, Birthday, Anniversary, Mother’s Day, Christmas and any other occasions.
- NOTE: Stop using the product if redness and itching develop. Keep out of the reach of children. Please contact us directly if you have any problem while using. We always keep active to help you solve it quickly.
Package Dimensions: 36x197x259
Details: How To Apply Color Gel Polish?
1. Trime the nails
2. Push cuticles
3. Remove cuticles
4. File the nails
5. Clean the nails
6. Apply base coat (UV/LED cured)
7. Apply first color coat (UV/LED cured)
8. Apply second color coat (UV/LED cured)
9. Apply top coat (UV/LED cured)
Tips and Preparation:
1. To ensure the best results, start with clean, dry fingernails.
2. Do not use any hand creams, lotions, or sunscreen on the day of application as surface oils on nails will keep the product from adhering properly.
3. Dust off the nails with dry, lint-free wipe (such as a tissue).
5. Gently shake the polish to distribute contents evenly in bottles.
6. We hope this helps, please let us know if you have any other questions! Please contact us with your order on amazon.
How To Remove:
1. Lightly buff off the top layer from nails using a nail buffer.
2. Soak a cotton pad with nail gel remover and place it on top of each nail.
3. Wrap the nail with aluminum foil or any nail wrap to secure and allow the remover to soak.
4. Remove cotton and foils one at a time and gently push off gel using a removal wand. Gel should come off easily without much effort. If necessary, re-saturate cotton and rewrap finger and soak for more minutes.
7. Lightly buff nails again once all gel is removed.