Color: 10 Colors
- Salon at Home: This gel nail polish kit includes 10 colors gel nail polish, 36w nail dryer lamp all of the DIY components you need in this ALL-IN-ONE kit, you can enjoy doing your nails at home with this gel nail polish set.
- Healthy and Tenacity:Environment-friendly products with healthy ingredients, low odor, NON-TOXIC. Gel brushes incredibly smooth, pigmented colors as expected, wears like gel, good tenacity.
- 36W Nail Dryer Lamp:36w uv led light, high power can efficiently cure all kinds of gel nail polish. An innovative LED display screen presents you an efficient/safe/convenient home manicure machine.
- Long-Lasting and Shiny: It keeps 15-21 days high gloss for different people. Brilliant gloss shine, durable & high volume, present striking color and required to be cured under the LED lamp.
- Nice Elegant Gift: Well packaged and ready to gift, this is a practical, beautiful gift that will be loved by all who receive it. If you’re looking for a gift for a family member or friend for birthdays, anniversaries, Valentine’s Day or Mother’s Day then this is a decent choice.
Package Dimensions: 91x219x779
Details: Package Last:
1 X 36W White LED Nail Dryer Lamp
10 X Nail Gel Polish
1 X Topcoat
1 X Base Coat
1 X Cuticle Fork
1 X Cuticle Pusher
1 X Nail Cutter
1 X Nail Cleaner Brush
1 X Cuticle Oil
1 X 1 Pair Nail Separators
1 X Buffer Block
5 X Nail Cleaning Wipes
10 X Nail Polish Remove Wet Paper
2 X Nail Stickers
1 X 10G Nail Glue
1 X Curved Tweezers
1 X 12 Colors Of Nail Art Rhinestone
3 X French Nail Sticker
2 X Nail File
3 X Golden Color Matte Trip Tape Line
2 X Silver Color Matte Trip Tape Line
Tips To Avoid Peeling Off:
1. Before applying, please ensure your nails are completely dry, clean and oil-free.
2. Don’t apply gel on the skin or cuticle.
3. Apply gel to the edge of each nail to seal the gel and avoid chipping.
1. File your nails including on the surface to get rid of any excess oils.
2. Apply base coat – cure with LED or UV lamp.
3. Apply 1st thin coat of polish – cure.
4. Apply 2nd thin coat of polish – cure.
— Apply 3rd coat if necessary.
5. Apply top coat – cure.
6. Wipe nails with nail cleanser to remove residue.
How to remove:
Step 1: Soak cotton pad with acetone or nail remover pads.
Step 2: Wrap around each nail with tin foil leave for about 10 minutes, check if ready if not leave a few minutes more.
Step 3: Use a cuticle pushier to remove softened gel.