Brand: Foods Alive
- Made in the USA, non-GMO nutritional yeast! NO synthetic ingredients. Great for vegan snacks, seasoning, or wherever a light cheddar seasoning or umami flavor is called for.
- Source of dietary fiber, vitamins, minerals and it’s a complete protein, meaning it provides the amino acids the human body cannot produce. Nutritional yeast is naturally low in sodium and calories, as well as fat-free, sugar-free, and gluten-free.
- Vegan friendly cheese flavored substitute, perfect for healthy snacks for adults and kids. Try some on scrambled eggs or in dairy-free cream sauces.
- Sprinkle some on hot popcorn, pasta, garlic bread, or baked potatoes, stir into juices or smoothies, or use as a seasoning for salads, salad dressings, soups, sauces, dips, casseroles and so much more!
- Nutritional yeast also contains antioxidants which can help protect your body from chronic diseases caused by oxidative stress. Contains NO folic acid, no artificial vitamins, this product is not fortified in any way – it’s just pure natural nutritional yeast.
Package Dimensions: 95x307x930
Details: Nutritional Yeast is a source of dietary fiber, vitamins, minerals and it’s a complete protein. Most Nutritional Yeast products are fortified with synthetic B-Vitamins, but not ours! Grown on beet molasses and corn sugar, Foods Alive’s Nutritional Yeast provides the great cheesy flavor you’re looking for without the use of synthetic additives. With a nutty cheesy flavor, our nutritional yeast is a favorite amongst many vegans because of its unique flavor and similarity to cheese when added to foods. Nutritional Yeast is NOT brewer’s yeast, bakers yeast, or Torula yeast, and because nutritional yeast does not come in contact with barley (like brewer’s yeast), it is gluten free and safe for people with Celiac disease. Nutritional Yeast is not a genetically modified organism (GMO). Sprinkle some on hot popcorn or garlic bread, stir into juices or smoothies, or use as a seasoning for salads, salad dressings, soups, sauces, dips, casseroles and so much more! FAQ’s What is the yeast grown on and is it Non-GMO? Our Nutritional Yeast is grown on beet molasses and corn sugar. Our Nutritional Yeast supplier is NGE CERTIFIED (certified non-genetically engineered). GMO testing has shown there is no GMO protein or DNA in the raw materials used as growth substrate. The Nutritional Yeast is considered non-GMO, following EEC regulations. They contain no GMO enzymes, have not been solvent-extracted, synthetically preserved or irradiated. They contain no artificial flavors or colors. There was no sewer sludge, petrochemical substrate, or sulfite waste liquor involved with any step of production. These products comply with NOP regulation 205.605(a)(20) and with 7 CFR 205.301(b&c). Are synthetic vitamins added or are they produced naturally? Nothing is added and all vitamins and minerals occur naturally. Nothing synthetic is added to our Nutritional Yeast.