Color: Mermaid Silver-16Boxes
- QUANTITY: 8 boxes/set Nails Metallic Shining Flakes Silver+8 boxes/set Iridescent Mermaid Nail Sequins. 2 set style have enough varieties and different effects, each style come with a small plastic box protecting it from spilling out. enough glitter powder can meet the needs of your DIY nail arts.
- HIGHT QUALITY: Shining nail glitter powder are made of high-quality materials, which safe to wear on the skin. Also can be used with hair gel or glitter primer to keep your sparkles stay longer, easy to remove with water.
- EASY TO USE: For nail arts, clean the surface of your nails firstly, brush the base polish, then place it onto your nails, seal it with a clear topcoat. For make up, you need to use the eyelash glue or glitter primer to Adhesive to stick the flakes on your body. It can make you look more charming and fashion.
- MULTIPLE USAGE: Nail glitters flakes set is very suitable for 3D nail art, flat nail art, arts & crafts, Christmas decorations, face, body, fingernails, cell phone case, invitation card, toenails etc
- COLOR CHANGEABLE: You can use sequins in nail, face, hair and body. They shows shiny color when seen from different lights and angles make you special shinning and you definitely can be a party queen!
Package Dimensions: 34x170x91
Details: Specification: Color: As the pictures show
Type: Nail fakes sequin
Net weight :1g/jar
Package Contents: 16 boxes/set Nails Shining Flakes Silver
How to Make Sequin Nails: Buff and clean nails as normal manicure process
1. Choose your nail polish color.
2. Choose the color of your sequin. They should go together, the contrast should be fine.
3. Apply a base coat. You need it to protect your nails.
4. Apply two thin coats of your chosen nail polish.
5. Press the sequins on your nails.
6. If the sequins are small, just spill them on to your nails.
7. Alternatively, wait for your nail polish to dry. Then use nail glue to stick on the sequins.
8. Apply a top coat to prevent the sequins from falling off.
Makeup & Beauty Instruction: 1. Apply Liquid Eyeshadow or other glitter primer or lotion on your eyes.
2. Use the Eyelash glue adhesive to stick the flakes on your eyelid as an eyeliner.
3. Sprinkle onto your hair braids for summer pool parties.
Note: Due to different lights, screen and viewed angles, the color of these flakes glitter is different.