- Brand: Elite99 Gelpolish – 15ML
- Suitable for natural nails, UV gel nails, false nails, acrylic nails, nail tips, etc.
- Easy to apply just like normal color polish but much more DURABLE. Long lasting for at least 2-3 weeks. No grinding. No filing. No drying time after application. Color resistant, flexible and shiny resistant to any test
- Non toxic and harmless resin. Healthy, environmental-friendly, no poisonous or pungent materials used.
- NOTE: In order to ensure that our customers receive a more complete product, we have replaced the white plastic bottle. The new white plastic bottle weighs less than the old glass bottle, but in fact the capacity of both bottles is the same. There might be a color difference due to different monitors.
Package Dimensions: 56x112x68
Details: ELITE99 TRUST: Rocksolid 100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, try it risk free. If you have any problem, please feel free to contact us, we will try our best to help you.
NOTE: In order to ensure that our customers receive a more complete product, we have replaced the white plastic bottle. The new white plastic bottle weighs less than the old glass bottle,
but in fact the capacity of both bottles is the same.
Exclusive Brand: Elite99
Item Included: 1 X 15ML Color Gel Polish
Warm Tips: the actual colors may be slightly different from the picture beacuse of the lighting and computer color.
Step 1: Clean nails then push back cuticles and trim nail surface as normal manicure process
Step 2: Apply Elite99 Base coat, and cure under UV lamp for 2 minute, LED lamp for 30 seconds
Step 3: Apply Elite99 Color coat in a thin application, and cure under UV lamp for 2 minutes, LED lamp for 30-60 seconds
Step 4: Apply a second coat, then cure under UV lamp for 2 minutes, LED lamp for 30-60 seconds. Apply the third coat if necessary
Step 5: Apply Elite99 Top coat and cure under lamp for 2 mins, LED lamp for 30-60 seconds
Step 6: Wipe off tacky surface with cotton soaked with cleanser
How To Remove:
Step 1. Soak off the nails into acrylic remover for about 5 minutes,
Step 2. Rip down the whole piece of nail enamel gently on each nail.