- Use the full size BIOBLENDER for full coverage. Use the midi size BIOBLENDER for concealing and contouring. Use the small BIOBLENDER dry for touchups or cleaning up shadow dusting or mishaps.
- A damp sponge is best for a sheer, dewy glow. A dry sponge is best for fuller coverage and touch ups
- Safe for sensitive skin, dermatologist tested
- Made using only 5 ingredients (water, corn, bionanopol**, natural preservative, and natural pigment)
- USDA certified, biobased product. Vegan and cruelty free. FSC certified, biodegradable paper packaging printed with soy ink.***
Package Dimensions: 43x145x41
Release Date: 15-02-2021
Details: More beauty. Less Waste. Meet Bioblender by EcoTools, the biodegradeable makeup sponge that works as hard for you as it does for the planet. The EcoTools Bioblender Clean Beauty Makeup Blending Sponge is made with 5 earth-friendly, clean ingredients so you can create flawless, glowing skin without the added waste. Featuring a patented shape with 3 distinct edges, you can bounce foundation, blend concealer, contour, set powder, and clean up lines with ease. For a gorgeous complexion, wet sponge and squeeze excess water until damp. Add your preferred complexion product (liquid, cream or others) to the sponge. Apply makeup in a bouncing motion, blending product into the skin for an even, natural finish. Keep your sponge fresh by cleaning it once a week. After 30 days of use, replace and compost your old sponge to benefit both your skin and the environment. As with all EcoTools products, BioBlender is 100% vegan and cruelty-free.