- HEART, BRAIN, AND IMMUNE HEALTH – A single teaspoonful of Carlson Super D Omega-3 provides 1,100 mg of omega-3s, including EPA and DHA, which support heart, brain, vision, and joint health, plus 2,000 IU (50 mcg) of vitamin D3 which promotes immune health. To ensure maximum freshness, Super D Omega-3 is closely managed from sea to store.
- AWARD-WINNING TASTE AND QUALITY – Super D Omega-3 in delicious natural lemon flavor has received numerous awards for it’s taste and quality. The world-renowned chefs and sommeliers at the International Taste and Quality Institute honored Super D Omega-3 with a Superior Taste Award.
- SUSTAINABLY SOURCED – We source the highest quality Arctic cod off the coast of Norway using traditional, sustainable methods. The same day they’re caught, our Nordic cod are transported to a highly regulated Norwegian facility for processing and purification.
- IFOS AND IGEN NON-GMO CERTIFIED – Carlson omega-3s are approved by the International Fish Oil Standards (IFOS) program, the only third-party testing and certification program exclusively for fish oil supplements, and are certified non-GMO by the International Genetically Modified Organism Evaluation and Notification (IGEN) program.
- FRESHNESS, POTENCY, AND PURITY GUARANTEED – Carlson Super D Omega-3 is bottled with a touch of antioxidants and is given a nitrogen flush to remove oxygen and to prevent oxidation. Like all Carlson omega-3s, freshness, potency, and purity are guaranteed.
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers’ recommendations, when provided.
Package Dimensions: 48x231x590
Details: Carlson Super D Omega-3 cod liver oil liquid is a highly concentrated, balanced, professional-strength omega-3 supplement with a delicious, award-winning lemon flavor. This Nordic Cod-Liver Oil offers 2,000 IU of vitamin D3 and 1,100 mg of omega-3s per teaspoonful, including the most important omega-3s EPA and DHA. To ensure maximum freshness, Super D Omega-3 cod liver oil liquid is closely managed from sea to store. We source the highest quality, deep, cold water fish using traditional, sustainable methods. Our fish are then transported to a highly-regulated Norwegian facility for processing and purification. The fish oil is bottled with a touch of antioxidants and is given a nitrogen flush to remove oxygen and to prevent oxidation. Like all Carlson omega-3s, freshness, potency, and purity are guaranteed.