Color: Solid Lavender
- Cleanser: beautyblender blendercleanser solid is the perfect pair for your makeup sponges and brushes. this cleanser removes excess product, dirt, and oil from blenders and brushes for a clean makeup application.
- Scented: Infused with lavender, coconut and sustainable palm oils, this cleanser conditions the exclusive beautyblender foam while removing buildup and smelling good.
- Formula: The blendercleanser solid professional-grade formula protects against 99.7% of harmful germs-even for up to 24 hours after cleansing your makeup sponge or brush.this cleanser is vegan and cruelty free and is also paraben, phthalate and sulfate free.
- Directions: equipped with a textured, pink silicone pad to gently bounce your beautyblender solid makeup sponge or swirl your brushes against the bumps to help the cleanser penetrate for deep cleaning.
- Size: blendercleanser lavender solid is the perfect size. this cleanser can fit perfectly inside your purse or travel bag so you never have to go without a clean brush or sponge.
Package Dimensions: 20x120x53
Release Date: 18-11-2016
Details: What it does: This cleanser removes excess product, dirt, and oil from blenders and brushes, for a clean makeup application. Equipped with a textured, pink silicone pad to gently bounce beautyblender or swirl brushes against the bumps to help the cleanser penetrate for deep cleaning action. Quick, easy, effective and perfect for anyone on the go!
What else you need to know: This cleanser supports the integrity of beautyblender as it removes excess makeup residue for a clean makeup application, since it is formulated specifically for beautyblender’s exclusive material.
1 oz solid
Paraben, phthalate and sulfate free
Step 1: Swirl and compress sponge onto soap, working into a lather. Pressing the sponge releases oxygen allowing blendercleanser solid in.
Step 2: Bounce the blender against the silicone pad, drawing the soap in and easing the makeup out. And of course, you can use the silicone pad to cleanse makeup brushes as well. Gently squeeze beautyblender or makeup brushes and rinse again to remove any excess cleanser and water. Squeeze away excess water with a towel.
Step 3: Set beautyblender out to dry completely in a clean, well-ventilated area and re-use. p>
beautyblenders need light and air to avoid growing mold. Wet sponges should never be stored in a ziploc bag, a drawer, or any closed space. Use the lid of your canister as a drying pedestal, and set your damp blender on it. Allow the blendercleanser solid to dry on the silicone pad.