- DESSERT BAR – LEMON TART Enjoy a true dessert experience while keeping true to your lifestyle goals with this indulgent Atkins treat Includes 6 packs, each with 5 individually wrapped 12 oz bars
- ALL TASTE NO GUILT With 3 grams of net carbs and 1 gram of sugar per serving, these soft baked dessert bars satisfy your sweet tooth without compromise Each bar offers rich, creamy bursts of lemon flavor on the outside and subtle, delicious crispiness on the inside.Does Not Contain Any of the 8 Major Allergens
- STAY ON TRACK Achieve your health and weight loss goals while keeping life sweet With 7 grams of protein and 8 grams of fiber per serving, these dessert favorites are rich in fiber and perfect for a keto-friendly lifestyle. Contains 7 grams of total fat. Product designed to be used with the Atkins ketogenic programs
- SMART SNACKING Atkins’ delicious and nutritious treats strike the perfect balance of indulgence and smart snacking
- SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE Atkins Endulge Treats have their own unique textures and flavors, offering the variety needed to satisfy all your cravings and help support your lifestyle
Package Dimensions: 142x285x1388
Release Date: 01-10-2020
Details: THE ATKINS MISSION. Atkins’ purpose is to improve global health and to help people understand that eating right is about both losing weight and becoming healthy. That’s done through the use of imagination, innovation, partnerships and commitment to science to make it easy to eat right. LEMON TART BAR. Atkins’ dessert favorites help support your low carb lifestyle without compromising flavor. This bar delivers the true dessert experience you crave with none of the guilt. So the next time you need some sweetness, reach for this scrumptious combination of rich, creamy lemon flavor and subtle, delicious crispiness. WHAT’S INSIDE. Let this keto-friendly** treat delight your taste buds while keeping your lifestyle on track. Includes 6 packs, each with 5 individually wrapped 1.2 oz bars with 7 grams of protein, 8 grams of fiber, 3 grams of net carbs and 1 gram of sugar per serving. **Product designed to be used with the Atkins ketogenic programs EAT RIGHT. NOT LESS. Cardiologist Dr. Robert C. Atkins saw that eating right, not less, improved his patients’ health – not just in terms of weight loss but also reducing chronic issues. Over the last 45 years, mounting evidence is revealing that Dr. Atkins was right. PUBLIC HEALTH ADVOCACY. The “Atkins Diet” started as a fad, but quickly became a counter-conventional movement that reset people’s understanding of nutrition and weight loss, and its link to health. Atkins public health advocacy has played a significant role in updating dietary guidelines, moving them from less and towards right.