- 【 NATURAL NITRIC OXIDE SUPPLEMENT】– Our Beetroot Powder is tied with essential nutrients such as fiber, foliate& vitamin C. Alovitox organic beet root powder is suitable for your general health. Our vitamin C powder contains excellent antioxidants & also helps support heart health, mental clarity, focus, promoting faster-wound healing, and a lot more.
- 【 ANTIOXIDANT DENSE SUPERFOOD】– Our multivitamin supplement is an excellent source of organic nitric oxide. This beetroot extract is Rich in antioxidants, Fiber, Betaine, Flavonoids, Vitamins (Vitamin B2, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C & Biotin) & Minerals (Zinc, Magnesium, Potassium and Calcium). Our superfood powder Helps Protect Cells, Proteins & Enzymes from Environmental Stress.
- 【 IMMUNE SUPPORT SUPPLEMENT】– Revitalize your mind and body with mood-lifting, energizing optimum nutrition protein powder! Our beetroot powder, aka optimum nutrition, is esteemed for its unique nutritional profile. Moreover; this circulation supplement helping lower blood pressure, increase blood flow, decreases the risk of obesity, overall lower weight, supporting proper brain health, heart disease & improve athletic performance.
- 【 DELICIOUS, NUTRITIOUS, and EASY TO USE】– This nitric oxide organic beets Powder made with a modest beet with a powerful superfood chock full of earthy, sweet flavor will be sure to add a nutritious zing to your favorite recipes, baked goods, & soups! Add potassium nitrate powder to your favorite smoothies, beverages & shakes for an energizing pick me up& an added nutritional kick.
- 【 ORGANIC AND SUSTAINABLY SOURCED】– Our natural appetite booster & is 100% pure, fresh, and USDA organic without added sugars, preservatives, or other silly nonsense. At Alovitox, we care about your body & we care about our planet. We source our Beet Roots from small organic farmers in India to provide you with our excellent organic fiber powder!
Package Dimensions: 60x237x450
Details: Like many modern vegetables, beetroot was first cultivated by the Romans. By the 19th century, it held great commercial value when it was discovered that beets could be converted into sugar. Today, the leading commercial producers include the USA, Russia, France, Poland and Germany. Many classic beetroot recipes are associated with central and Eastern Europe including the famous beetroot soup known as borscht. Beetroot’s earthy charm has resulted in its ubiquitous influence on fashionable menus and recipes. Its delicious but distinctive flavor and nutritional status have escalated it to the root you can’t beat! Beetroot is an excellent source of magnesium, potassium, and iron. It is also rich in vitamins C, A, and B6, and it contains antioxidants and folic acid for immune support. Beets have been used for their medicinal and nutritional benefits since Ancient Roman times. Taken from the root of the flowering beet plant, this supplement is a deep red powder packed with vital nutrients and antioxidants that promote overall health. It can also be used as a natural food colorant. Nitrates in beetroot have been found to dilate blood vessels, which increases blood and oxygen flow throughout the body. Because it improves circulation to the muscles, beetroot powder is often used by bodybuilders for a post-workout muscle pump.