Brand: ab gel
Color: Nail Polish Set 57
- ❤AB GEL NAIL POLISH KIT: 16 x 7.5ml Vibrant Colors Gel + 2 x 7.5ml No Wipe Base and Shiny Top Coat. The set has some pretty neutral as well as wild colors so something for every personality.
- ❤BOTTLE LABELS SHOW COLORS: Each bottle label shows a color and it is portable and lightweight ,which gives you unparalleled visual enjoyment and the more accurate view to choose the desired color. Your manicure design can be freely finished with these pastel color UV gels.
- ❤SOAK OFF LED GEL NAIL POLISH KIT: Ab gel gel nail polish kit with Green,Cobalt Blue,Baby Blue,Yellow,Pastel Orange, Rose Red, Baby Pink, Orange, Asakusa Green, Purple, Pink Silver Glitter gel polish set need to be cured under LED nail lamp. Gel Top coat and base coat required. Average for LED Nail Lamp 60-120 secs.
- ❤HIGH QUALITY AND LONG-LASTING: Ab gel gel nail polish is highly pigmented ,smooth finish and almost odorless.With proper application, it can last up to 14 to 21 days. Color resistant, flexible and shiny resistant to any test.
- ❤RELIABLE BRAND: Ab gel is committed to providing customers with quality products and services.If you have any questions about the Ab gel gel nail polish kit, please contact us, we will always actively solve the problem for you. Hope you have a good shopping!
Package Dimensions: 66x137x790
Details: ** About Ab Gel**
Ab gel is a factory brand which focus on gel nail innovation.Taking quality and health as the first priority and select popular colors among all functional gel to meet various needs.
All of gel polish are made of natural resin as raw ingredient（high quality,long lasting,smooth and easy to apply）and suitable for all kinds of nails.
** How to apply Gel Polish **
1.Trim nail surface, prep and push back cuticles, clean and dry your nails.
2.Apply a thin Base coat down the center of the nail and then to each side leaving a tiny margin around the cuticle. Cap the free edge to prevent shrinkage.
3.Cure under UV lamp for 60s or LED light for 30s.
4.Apply a thin layer of the ab gel soak off gel polish of choice cuticle to free edge. Be sure to seal the edges of the nail. (Note: too thick of application will cause the gel to not cure properly.)
5.Cure under UV lamp for 90s or LED light for 60s.
6.Repeat Step 4 & 5.The second coat will provide true color and full coverage.
7.Apply Top coat and cure under UV lamp for 90s, LED light for 60s.
**How to Remove Gel Nails**
1.Lightly buff off the shine from the top gel coat using a nail buffer,file off the top gel gently.
2.Soak off the nails into gel polish remover wraps pads for about 8 minutes.
3.Use a cuticle stick or a cuticle pushier to remove softened gel gently.
4.Apply some nail cuticle oil if necessary.
**Why is the gel polish sticky and thick?**
1.Applying every thin coat is the key, make sure the brush doesn’t have too much gel on it before starting to apply.
2.It is normal for a base coat and color gel remains a little sticky after curing. It would have better adhesion between nails and gel layers. The top coat would seal it.