- Package Included:The package contains 10 pcs nail stickers with retro mixed patterns. Including some retro flowers/paisley/bohemia/mandala and other elements, colorful and beautiful, rich in many cultural elements, this nail sticker highlights your personality and makes your nails more distinctive and charming.
- Nice Nail Decoration:This flower foil transfer nail sticker decals floral pattern designs, suitable for most natural and fake nails, and can be used to design your own nail art, nail design, highlights, and other designs elements.
- DIY Nail Art: Retro Nail Foil Sticker makes you more elegant. You can design different styles of rose nail art with sequins, or nail rhinestones, and so on, satisfy your rich imagination of nail DIY and create your own nail style.
- Safety Material: Flower nail decals are made of safe and environmentally friendly materials, safe and non-toxic, perfect for home use and nail salon.
- Easy to use: Nail Art Starry Sky Stickers Foils are the most convenient way to decorate your nail. Pressing the foils on your nails after applying colored polish, you can get the fine nail art designs in just a few seconds, you can also enjoy DIY fun with your friends.
Package Dimensions: 7x110x18
Size(1pc): Approx. 1.56*7.8in
Pattern: Retro/Paisley / Bohemia/ Bohemia/Flower Nail Foil Sticker
10Pcs/Set Retro Nail Foil Sticker Paisley Colorful Nail Foils Bohemia Nail Art Transfer Sticker
100% Brand New and High Quality.
Suitable for DIY or Salon nail art designs.
Easy to apply on natural or artificial nails.
Fashionable and generous, exquisite patterns, easy to carry.
Can be used for UV nails.
Nail Art Foils create the perfect “mixed metals” finish for any polish color. (Dark nail polish is better)
Nail Foil can be removed easily with nail polish remover.
How to use:
1. Prepare your nail bed by shaping, pushing cuticles back, and removing all oils (do this using professional nail prep eg scrub fresh, or nail polish remover.
2. Apply a base coat, and wait for it dry.
3. Apply nail polish(dark color is better), wait for it dry, and apply the polish again, wait for it dry(not totally dry, a gentle fingerprint is left on the nails when you press your finger on the nail)
4. Press foil shiny side up, onto the nail and rub over using your finger, or for a better more precise application, use a rubber hoof stick. (for best results cut a piece of foil of the length just big enough for the nail, it’s is easier to control and apply flat). Different colors of foils can be mixed on the nails
5. Remove the foil and the foil pattern should be such to your nail. If a bit is missing, just apply the topcoat to the part not taken and repeat to step.4
6. Once completely dry, apply a coat to protect the foil.